Come here, you mastermind.
As a Junior Creative you need to be creative. Period. It would be very cool if you could turn this creativity into great concepts. That’s not very specific, so we made a list of things you have to do:
- Visualizing concepts.
- Designing various advertisements.
- Creating and designing presentations.
- Working in teams on different international brands and reporting to a Lead Creative.
What are we looking for?
- You can come up with creative concepts and have the skills to design them.
- You have no problem meeting deadlines.
- You’re capable of recognizing bottlenecks in time.
- You consistently deliver high-quality work.
- You are experienced in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote (After Effects, video editing and/or HTML is a plus). Especially Photoshop holds no secrets for you.
- You can manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- You’re able to work under pressure, have a positive-yet-critical stance, are punctual, enterprising and solution-oriented.
- - You know new media and platforms like the back of your hand.
- You are socially savvy and know the possibilities of advertising on social media.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
- 1 to 2 years of experience (including internships).
What do we have to offer?
A lot. And then some. You’ll have a super interesting job in a great work environment and more of those clichés. You will receive a salary in line with the market, a Macbook and a pat on the back on specific times. In our office in Amsterdam Noord nothing goes as planned, but everything works out in the end. Working at Boomerang feels like a party and you’re invited! If you meet the above requirements, that is.