As our Data Manager you are responsible for managing the data of the agency’s post production department. You’re responsible for all the incoming and outgoing video material, during which you hold a birds-eye view over the post production planning. You make sure the video material is editable and when it’s edited, you make sure it’s ready for distribution.
You’re familiar with the term Ftp-client! You also manage the hardware/software/plug-ins of our existing workstations and are always on top of new innovations, so you can also serve as a sparring partner in thinking about Boomerang’s future in technical terms. All in all, you’ll have a vital role at Boomerang, specifically in the post production department.
What you will be doing:
- Managing all discs/systems/back ups;
- Managing discs to be used on set and converting and prepping the footage for our editors;
- Making proxies;
- Delivering videos to producers/PM’s;
- Managing footage and archive servers;
- Managing the server assets (fonts, logo’s, style-guides, so the editor always uses the correct files).
- You have an education or background in IT/audio visual (Bachelor level);
- You are available full time;
- You are familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud and specifically with Premiere and After Effects (Photoshop is a plus);
- You have a good understanding of networks and systems;
- You can work with Mac as well as Windows;
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills;
- You have strong communication skills, a hands-on mentality and don’t mind working late when it’s necessary;
- You have an extended knowledge of cameras, video codecs and the accompanying proxy workflows.
(We are a fan of the self-taught! If you can do it, you can do it. Otherwise, we’ll teach you!)