Here comes the heavyweight
As a Senior Creative you're responsible (either independently or in a team) for translating briefings into concepts and/or campaigns containing visually striking images, social content, video concepts and activations. Moreover, you'll oversee a team of creatives in doing the before mentioned.
To make it a little clearer we've listed all the tasks:
- Thinking of and creating original and effective concepts and campaigns.
- Translating strategies into creative concepts.
- Overseeing a creative team.
- Visualising a concept from concept to a high-quality result, or overseeing this process.
- Designing varied communicative expressions.
- Designing and presenting concepts in presentations.
- Thinking along with our clients creatively and acting as a sparring partner.
- Translating the client's wishes in terms of reach, effect and stated goals into a concise proposal.
What are we looking for?
To be honest: we have quite a list of demands for this role. Here it comes:
- You're able to create a concept or campaign idea on the basis of a strategy, briefing or insight.
- You're a champion in coming up with creative ideas and seeing to their visual realization. Moreover, you're able to think in static as well as moving images.
- You're able to assess concepts and their realization (art direction).
- You’re capable of realizing multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- You’ll be working in close collaboration with project managers, creative directors and strategists.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and a proactive approach.
- You enjoy passing on your knowledge to creatives.
- You’re capable of timely recognizing bottlenecks and are able to resolve those.
- You consistently deliver high-quality work.
- You’re highly skilled at InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote, (video editing and/or HTML is a plus).
- Besides having the brains to come up with high-quality creative concepts, you also possess the skills and hands-on mentality to realize them.
- You’re able to work under pressure, have a positive-yet-critical stance, are punctual, enterprising and solution-oriented.
- You think cross-medially. You know new media, technologies and platforms like the back of your hand.
- You have a broad knowledge when it comes to social media and know where its possibilities for advertising lie.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
What do we have to offer?
A lot. And then some. You’ll have a super interesting job in a great work environment and more of those clichés. You will receive a salary in line with the market, a Macbook and a pat on the back on specific times. In our office in Amsterdam Noord nothing goes as planned, but everything works out in the end. Working at Boomerang feels like a party and you’re invited! If you meet the above requirements, that is.